|On the Ferry at Sunset (and not actually taken during this week)|
|Aigina (also not taken this week)|
|Brandon Sketching by the Temple of Aphaia|
|Alison Sketching at the Temple of Aphaia|
Sunday, October 23rd to Saturday, October 29th- Days ??? (I've given up!)
Things I Did This Week:
- Worked on scheduling my classes for next semester (I can't believe it's my last!).
- Edited and sorted pictures from Fall Break.
- Greek class and Culture & Place, as usual
- We visited the Temple of Aphaia, a historic site in Aigina, with our Greek class.
- Wrote another article for the Mirror.
- Researched my Culture & Place paper on Antioch.
- Had a toga party in celebration of Halloween :) Also bought and ate lots and lots of candy! I missed butterfingers, sour patch kids, candy corn, and all my other favorites but at least they have snickers, twix, and peanut m&ms here. It wasn't a traditional Halloween but we all had a really great time :)