This week's Top Ten Tuesday on the Broke and the Bookish is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me. As I've mentioned before, I'm a big library supporter (and I'm also very cheap) so just about everything I read has been borrowed from the library. However, once I've read a book and loved it, I like to have my own copy. So it goes without saying that I love all the books listed below. They're favorites that I'm sure to pick up again someday.
TOP TEN TUESDAY:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
1. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott (Okay. This is the one book on the list that I haven't read, but I'm so sure that I'll love it, I'm daring to put it on my Christmas list anyway.)
2. On Writing by Stephen King.
3. The World of Downton Abbey by Jessica Fellowes. Review here.
4. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. Review here.
5. The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell. Review here.
6. The Night Watch by Sarah Waters.
7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Review here.
8. Little Children by Tom Perrotta.
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Review here.
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Review here.
What books are on your wish list?